Terms of Service
Action to use or access to https://goliveindia.in or https://www.goliveindia.in ("Website Goliveindia") or Goliveindia application shall be construed as acceptance and agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service with a business
- Name of Company: Solypsis Private Limited (Parent company of “Goliveindia” or “Website Goliveindia”)
- Head Office address: F-12/8-A JOGABAI EXTN JAMIA NAGAR NEW DELHI 110025 DELHI INDIA
Therefore, please read carefully the information mentioned here before using the functions of Goliveindia or Website Goliveindia to get the best experience.
1. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CUSTOMER
1. Customer (hereinafter referred to as Customer using Goliveindia) is responsible for providing information necessary about themself in truthful and accurately.
2. Customers must comply with and implement the laws and regulations of GoliveIndia when using the services of GoliveIndia.
3. Customer shall be solely responsible for the security, storage and all use of the service under Customer’s registered name, password and email box.
4. Customer is responsible for promptly notifying GoliveIndia of acts of the unauthorized use, abuse or breach of security, and keeping Customer’s registered accounts and passwords for cooperation to handle together.
5. Customer is responsible for providing necessary information and supports GoliveIndia in resolving disputes, complaints,etc.
6. Customer commits, agrees not to use services of GoliveIndia for illegal, unreasonable, fraudulent, threatening, illegal information exploration, sabotage, creating and spreading viruses purposes damaging the system, configuration, and transmitting information of GoliveIndia. In case of violations, customers must be responsible for their acts before the law.
2. COMMITMENTS OF CUSTOMER
Customer commits to implement the following principles when using services of GoliveIndia :
1. Does not exercise the act that effects to the reputation of Website GoliveIndia or GoliveIndia in any forms;
2. Does not restrict or prevent other users from using and enjoying the features of Website GoliveIndia or GoliveIndia Application;
3. Does not send or transmit any information that violates the provisions of Website GoliveIndia or GoliveIndia, including the illegal, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, non-aesthetic, offensive information or any type of information that is not right;
4. Does not send or transmit any information, software, or other materials that violate or infringe on the rights of others, including materials that violate privacy or publicity, or materials protected for copyright, trade name or other proprietary rights, or derivative products without the permission of the owner or other that has legal right;
5. Does not send or transmit any information, software or material containing viruses or other harmful components;
6. Does not provide false or misleading information between Customer and other organizations, individuals;
7. Does not use any devices, software, process or instruments to interfere or attempt to interfere with proper functioning on GoliveIndia;
8. Respect the intellectual property rights of the GoliveIndia by complying with the laws of India and relating international laws;
3. DURATION AND TERMINATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE.
1. The Terms of Service shall continue to be valid for Customer until terminated by Customer or GoliveIndia. GoliveIndia may terminate the Terms of Service or terminate Customer's access to services of Website GoliveIndia or GoliveIndia after notifying Customer, including when Customer breached or is suspected breached (based on the information, documents that GoliveIndia collected) of these Terms of Service and/or any other provisions of Website GoliveIndia. Before termination, GoliveIndia shall send an email regarding the termination and its basis to Customer's account’s registered email for Customer’s information;
2. Unless otherwise regulated in regulations and policies of GoliveIndia and/or regulations of relevant laws, if Customer or GoliveIndia terminates the Terms of Service, or if GoliveIndia terminates the Customer's access to the services of GoliveIndia, Customer agrees that GoliveIndia shall not have any responsibilities and obligations with Customer and GoliveIndia shall not refund any amount paid by Customer;
3. Customers may terminate the Terms of Service at any time. Any provision of the Terms of Service, which is expressly or by its nature, shall survive the termination of the Terms of Service.
1. Customers have the right to claim about the services of GoliveIndia.
2. Claims may be made by email.
3. Customer’s claim must contain the following information:
i. Reason for claim.
ii. Basis of claim.
iii. Customer information, including contact information.
4. In case Customer submits a claim by email, Customer sends this claim by the email address that Customer used to register his/her account on GoliveIndia and send it to the email address of GoliveIndia: firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. GoliveIndia shall verify and respond to claims within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the claim.
6. GoliveIndia only verifies and responds to the claim when Customer completes the content of claim as required in section 4.3.
7. If the content of claim does not meet the requirements stated in Section 4.3, the authorized representative of Website GoliveIndia shall notify Customer and guide Customer to complete the content of claim.
5. COMPLIANCE AND HANDLING OF VIOLATIONS
1. Customer commits to comply with the provisions of these Terms of Service and related documents that have been signed by the Parties to adjust this relationship (if any). At the same time, such compliance is a condition precedent for using the Services.
2. In case Customer violates any of the provisions of the Terms of Service, GoliveIndia reserves the right to:
i. Remove all information posted by Customer (if any)
ii. Suspend and/or terminate the provision of the Services without reimbursement of any amounts received from Customer.
iii. Force Customer to compensate for damage arising from Customer's breach.
6. BOUNDARY OF LEGAL LIABILITY
1. In any cases,GoliveIndia, Solypsis (the parent company), or GoLiveIndia’s affiliates, or directors, employees, officers, agents, collaborators are not liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages arising from these Terms of Service for reasons of violation of the Terms of Service, misconduct, negligence or any other cause of action, including but not limited to any liability for any damage caused by or alleged to be caused by any defect in performance, Fault, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission of computer viruses, corrupt communications, equipment, software defect, breach, unauthorized access, or theft, heathenism, alteration, or use records.
2. In any cases, GoliveIndia, Solypsis (the parent company), or GoLiveIndia’s affiliates, or directors, employees, officers, agents, collaborators are not liable for any disgraceful, offensive, dishonest or other illegal actions of Customer, or any other third party regarding any decisions made or actions taken by Customer because of believing in the content contained on GoLiveIndia.
3. GoLiveIndia does not and shall not access or monitor the suitability, legality, ability, or performance of any party with Customer and Customer expressly exempts and releases GoLiveIndia from all liabilities, claims or damages arising from or otherwise relating to third parties and Customer.
4. GoLiveIndia shall not be a party in a dispute or negotiate a dispute between Customer and any other third party. Customer is solely responsible for Customer’s actions in connection with the Service. Customer expressly free from and releases GoLiveIndia from all liabilities, claims, legal proceedings or damages arising from using of the Service in connection with any relationship between Customer and any third party.
5. Customer agrees and acknowledges that, by agreement to these Terms of Service, Customer waives GoLiveIndia from any obligations including but not limited (responsibility for reimbursing the fees that GoLiveIndia received from information that Customer requests GoLiveIndia to post on the system.) due to Customer's violation of these Terms of Service. Thus, for any request from any third party due to Customer's breach, Customer shall be the main responsible, GoLiveIndia shall not be responsible for any breach of Customer.
1. Website GoliveIndia may change the Terms of Service for reasonable reasons including improving service features, complying with applicable laws. When Website GoliveIndia makes such changes, Website GoliveIndia shall notify Customers of it. In the case of Website GoliveIndia notifies Customer before the change and Customer is the continued use of the Service after such change shall mean Customer has accepted such changes. If Customer does not want to continue using the Service under the new Terms of Service, Customer may terminate Customer’s account;
2. This Terms of Service includes the entire agreement between the related parties to the issues in the Terms of Service and supersedes all prior understanding or commitments whether verbally or in writing between the parties;
3. If any part of the Terms of Service is declared that it is invalid for any reason, the invalid portion shall not affect the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service;
GoliveIndia always welcomes all comments and suggestions of goodwill of Customers to further improve the quality of our products and services.