Terms of Service
Action to use or access to https://goliveindia.in or https://www.goliveindia.in ("Website Goliveindia") shall be construed as acceptance and agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service with a business
Therefore, please read carefully the information mentioned here before using the functions of Website Goliveindia to get the best experience.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CUSTOMER
1. Customer (hereinafter referred to as Customer using Website Goliveindia) is responsible for providing information necessary about themself in truthful and accurately.
2. Customer must comply with and implement the laws and regulations of Website GoliveIndia when using the services of Website GoliveIndia.
3. Customer shall be solely responsible for the security, storage and all use of the service under Customer’s registered name, password and email box.
4. Customer is responsible for promptly notifying Website GoliveIndia of acts of the unauthorized use, abuse or breach of security, and keeping Customer’s registered accounts and passwords for cooperation to handle together.
5. Customer is responsible for providing necessary information and supports Website GoliveIndia in resolving disputes, complaints,etc.
COMMITMENTS OF CUSTOMER
Customer commits to implement the following principles when using services of Website GoliveIndia:
1. Does not exercise the act that effects to the reputation of Website GoliveIndia in any forms;
2. Does not restrict or prevent other users from using and enjoying the features of Website GoliveIndia;
3. Does not send or transmit any information that violates the provisions of Website GoliveIndia, including the illegal, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, non-aesthetic, offensive information or any type of information that is not right;
4. Does not send or transmit any information, software, or other materials that violate or infringe on the rights of others, including materials that violate privacy or publicity, or materials protected for copyright, trade name or other proprietary rights, or derivative products without the permission of the owner or other that has legal right;
5. Does not send or transmit any information, software or material containing viruses or other harmful components;
6. Does not provide false or misleading information between Customer and other organizations, individuals.
DURATION AND TERMINATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE.
1. The Terms of Service shall continue to be valid for Customer until terminated by Customer or Website GoliveIndia. Website GoliveIndia may terminate the Terms of Service or terminate Customer's access to services of Website GoliveIndia after notifying Customer, including when Customer breached or is suspected breached (based on the information, documents that GoliveIndia collected) of these Terms of Service and/or any other provisions of Website GoliveIndia. Before termination, GoliveIndia shall send an email regarding the termination and its basis to Customer's account’s registered email for Customer’s information;
2. Unless otherwise regulated in regulations and policies of Website GoliveIndia and/or regulations of relevant laws, if Customer or Website GoliveIndia terminates the Terms of Service, or if Website GoliveIndia terminates the Customer's access to the services of Website GoliveIndia, Customer agrees that Website GoliveIndia shall not have any responsibilities and obligations with Customer and Website GoliveIndia shall not refund any amount paid by Customer;
3. Customer may terminate the Terms of Service at any time. Any provision of the Terms of Service, which is expressly or by its nature, shall survive the termination of the Terms of Service.
1. Customer has the right to claim about the services of Website GoliveIndia.
2. Claim may be made by email.
3. Customer’s claim must contain the following information:
i. Reason for claim.
ii. Basis of claim.
iii. Customer information, including contact information.
4. In case Customer submits a claim by email, Customer sends this claim by the email address that Customer used to register his/her account on Website GoliveIndia and send it to the email address of Website GoliveIndia: email@example.com .
5. Website GoliveIndia shall verify and respond to claims within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the claim.
6. Website GoliveIndia only verifies and responds to the claim when Customer completes the content of claim as required in section 4.3.
7. If the content of claim does not meet the requirements stated in Section 4.3, the authorized representative of Website GoliveIndia shall notify Customer and guide Customer to complete the content of claim.
COMPLIANCE AND HANDLING OF VIOLATIONS
1. Customer commits to comply with the provisions of these Terms of Service and related documents that have been signed by the Parties to adjust this relationship (if any). At the same time, such compliance is a condition precedent for using the Services.
2. In case Customer violates any of the provisions of the Terms of Service, GoliveIndia reserves the right to:
i. Remove all information posted by Customer (if any)
iii. Suspend and/or terminate the provision of the Services without reimbursement of any amounts received from Customer.
iv. Force Customer to compensate for damage arising from Customer's breach.
1. Website GoliveIndia may change the Terms of Service for reasonable reasons including improving service features, complying with applicable laws. When Website GoliveIndia makes such changes, Website GoliveIndia shall notify Customer of it. In the case of Website GoliveIndia notifies Customer before the change and Customer is the continued use of the Service after such change shall mean Customer has accepted such changes. If Customer does not want to continue using the Service under the new Terms of Service, Customer may terminate Customer’s account;
2. This Terms of Service includes the entire agreement between the related parties to the issues in the Terms of Service and supersedes all prior understanding or commitments whether verbally or in writing between the parties;
3. If any part of the Terms of Service is declared that it is invalid for any reason, the invalid portion shall not affect the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service;
GoliveIndia always welcomes all comments and suggestions of goodwill of Customer to further improve the quality of our products and services.